Monday, March 22, 2010

Indigo Girls in Vancouver


I spent last night basking in the Indiglo at the Commodore Theater. Amy and Emily from the Indigo Girls rolled through town and put on an amazing show. Bitch opened for them and came out and sang several songs with the iconic dykes, who haven't changed a lick.

They sang some of my favorites: Ghost, Power of Two, Galileo, Get Out the Map, Closer to Fine. My voice is all Kathleen Turner this morning because I sang so hard.We rocked out all night and had a fantastic time with our some of our favorite people--Jessill (Jess + Jill), Judith (hipster aunt), Sarah (lil weenis) and Katherine (artsy fart).

The music never dies! Enjoy the song below, lifted from YouTube...Add Image










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, will look forward for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its united of my favourite subject-matter to read.