Thursday, February 25, 2010

Women's Hockey Tonight


Even if you don't watch hockey (or understand it), you should watch the women's hockey final match for the gold between the USA and Canada tonight. It is sure to pack plenty of drama and emotion no matter who you're rooting for.

For myself, I'm quite torn, having been born in America and lived my entire life there before moving to this wonderful country Canada, which I love in a very different way and for very different reasons. I think I'll root for Americanada!

For those hockey fans out there, you realize this is a major match-up, one with echoes of the past. Flash to the Winter Olympics in 2002 in Salt Lake City, when Canada beat the USA in the women's final and snatched the gold medal (and that was on America's turf!).

Will there be home court advantage tonight? Payback? Deja vu?

We'll see! Tune in tonight, live in Vancouver at 3:30pm PST.

Woooot woooo! Go Camerica!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.