Monday, October 19, 2009

Win a Sweet Cruise

I've never been on a cruise in my life and in the next few weeks I'm going to be on two lesbian cruises. How did my life get to be so cool!?

On October 25th, you can join me and Curve Executive Editor Diane Anderson-Minshall on Olivia's Halloween Cruise to the Caribbean. I'm excited about the stops in Key West, Guatemala and Cozumel, but mostly can't wait to meet Leisha Hailey on board.

Plus, Diane and I will be hosting a sexy Curve party with interactive games and prizes. Ahh, I can't wait to feel the ocean breezes on my face, dip my toes in the warm sea and explore places I never thought I'd see.

Then, just a few weeks later, Lipstick and I will then be setting said with Sweet, on their inaugural Caribbean cruise November 7-15th.

If you want to join us, but haven't got the cash, be sure to check out the contest running over at SheWired. Enter by October 25th to win a trip on the Sweet Cruise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been twice on big ships like that in the Mediterranean. You will see how it's fantastic !!!