Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kyle Daggett Update 6

I didn't really have any new info yesterday and don't have much today. Right now, Kyle is resting and recovering from his recent surgeries--on his face/head and arm, which were all badly injured in the blast. He hadn't been stable enough to perform the surgeries before now. His brain is still swollen, but has gone down quite a bit in the last few days (although it still does spike every now and then). He is still in a coma.

Kyle is still surrounded by family in Nova Scotia and hope to get him to the states in the next week. As soon as I know more, I'll pass it along.

From my entire family, thank you for all your love, prayers and support.

1 comment:

dail said...

Kyle and my son, Jaron, have been good friends since high school. I think of Kyle daily, and am keeping positive thoughts of his recovery and speedy return to home in my mind. I appreciate your updates, and will continue to pray for him. Thank-you