Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The L Word is Coming & I Can't Wait!


If there's one thing I hate about The L Word, it's how long we have to wait in between seasons. But January will be here soon enough and I can get my Alice cravings taken care of. Can you stand how hot she is?!!

Usually I host a Sunday night gathering of friends to watch and dissect The L Word, except for the season premiere. For the last two years, I've attended a party put on by HRC where I get to see the first episode in a room full of hot lesbian strangers, jammed in, breathing heavy and oogling a big screen presentation.

This year, Lipstick & I have been asked to host HRC's The L Word party in Portland. Please join us at the Bagdad Theater on January 6th. Doors open at 6pm, show starts at 7. Come early. Last year's line went around the block! You could win door prizes, plus it will be an opportunity to have us sign a copy of our book.

Afterward, head over to Crush, 1400 SE Morrison for the afterparty. See you there. But remember, Alice is mine!


Photo courtesy of Showtime

No comments: