Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Recap

Waaa waaa

Halloween is over and holy hell did we have a ton of trick-r-treaters last night. Texas and I think we had at least 75 kids, several of which (young ones) were too afraid to walk all the way to the front door. We also had a strange Asian couple (along with their very old mother) ring our doorbell around 8:30 with no costumes on. If they hadn't been with grandma, I would have assumed they were on shrooms of ecstasy or some sort of other hallucinogenic. All they did was laugh as I put KitKats in their pockets. The last group of the night, a gaggle of older boys (they always freak us out and are the reason we end up locking the door) stole a piece of our Halloween fixings in the front yard. Sadly, the arm sticking from the bushes (which I've had since college) will no longer be a part of future Halloweens. Bastards!

I suppose, however, it's payback for something I did in my younger years when, believe it or not, I used to be quite the hellion. I know, hard to believe, right? Well believe it. Pinion and Marbles and I used to raise Cain like you wouldn't believe...

The video is of our front porch.

1 comment:

Dipstick said...

Lipstick
You can't tease us like that. What exactly did you do when you were a hellion?